This program is created by top of the line 3AI thought leaders with extensive supply chain analytics experience & knowledge.
Supply Chain Analytics Program is for engineers, data analysts, marketing, sales, and supply chain professionals that are interested in building careers in analytics with a specific interest in operations, logistics and supply chain. Learn to leverage and access data to optimize and improve supply chain efficiency.
The global marketplace is continuously evolving and making new advancements. With treading technology, customer demands are becoming more dynamic. Customers are looking for better quality products and services at an affordable cost. Data-driven decision making has become the need of the hour.
Learn Supply chain analytics to bring effectiveness in the business operation through data-enabled decisions at all levels of the business through this Supply Chain Analytics Course. Today, a majority of companies dealing with customer engagement are facilitating supply chain analysis in order to make their operations more efficient and effective. They are looking for talents and skilled professionals who can deal with the changing marketing scenario, access, and leverage the data to improve and optimize the supply chain efficiency in the business. A supply chain analytics course is the right direction to steer your career towards logistics and supply chain.
Who should attend ?
- Operations, Supply Chain & Logistics professionals.
- Consulting, Finance, Manufacturing, IT, BPM, pure-play analytics firms, startup professionals.
- Business Management / Engineering / Science students with Internship (or) Work Experience
Knowledge of trending supply chain outlook.
Supply Chain analytics categories to support data-based decisions.
Leveraging supply chain analytics capabilities through the full spectrum.
- Framework for Supply Chain Analytics usage in different industries
Topical Industry Use cases
3AI Surge Unique Program Format: Heutagogy Approach
- Self-Study Mode + Pre Recorded Video Sessions + External References links & bibliography for all program topics
- Slide Deck Version of Complete Content (easy to learn & refer ) – pace your own learning
- Complimentary Report on HR Analytics
- 120 minutes masterclass session from the expert